BOATING 4X4 CAMPING

BOATING 4X4 CAMPING

All about Boating, 4x4, Camping, Fishing and caravanning.

Gidday Everyone

deltafirstaid

Gidday Everyone

Post  deltafirstaid on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Hi my name is Ian. I love the look of this site. Myself & my wife Kim are looking at vehicle options for regional travelling. I sell first aid kits and have been displaying at regional shows. Went to the Gatton Truck & Machinery Show 2 weekends ago, there were some awesome vehicles.
    Off to the CMCA National Motorhome rally at Boonah next week & then off to the Toowoomba Caravan & Camping show the following week.
    All these hotels eat into the hip pocket so we need to decide vehicle/accom solution soon. Need to have room for stock as well.
    Anyhow , I'll start looking through the posts to see what tips ideas I can see.
    Cheers Ian
    deltafirstaid.com.au
    Robo
    Admin

Re: Gidday Everyone

Post  Robo on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:34 am

Gidday Ian, welcome to the forum mate. Gee, you are getting around, great way to get ideas for your vehicle. You might get some product ideas from our website as well www.boating4x4camping.com.au

Do you wholesale your first iad kits, i could be interested for our store, send me some info and prices [url=brent.roberts@boating4x4camping.com.au]brent.roberts@boating4x4camping.com.au[/url]

Best of luck with your decisions and feel free to ask any questions to help your decision.

deltafirstaid

Post  deltafirstaid on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:04 am

Thanks for the reply.
    I'll have a look around your site.
    I only retail my products as there is not a lot of margin in them.
    I don't have a shopfront - just the website & I do shows so I can keep my prices low.
    I do a large 4WD First Aid Kit in a soft pack delivered anywhere in OZ for only $128.
    Check out my website if you need one.
    Cheers Ian

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:39 pm