BOATING 4X4 CAMPING

BOATING 4X4 CAMPING

All about Boating, 4x4, Camping, Fishing and caravanning.

The Springs 4x4 Park

Robo
    Admin

The Springs 4x4 Park

Post  Robo on Sun May 09, 2010 11:59 am

The weekend started with one disaster after the next. Firstly, we arrived at The Springs to discover the jockey wheel handle on our hired camper trailer had broken off somewhere along the track. Trying to get a camper trailer off the tow hitch with out a working jockey wheel caused a few heated discussions between myself and my wife. Eventually, with the help of my wife and both kids we got the trailer set up. Later that afternoon we lit the BBQ that came with the camper, it started ok then suddenly it burst into flames causing a mad panic. I don't know if anyone was watching but I'm sure if there was they would of been well entertained. Lucky we brought our own BBQ as well. Then we couldn't get the water taps to work. Lucky we brought extra water containers with their own taps.

With the sun starting to set we decided to plug the 12 volt fluro lights into the sockets on the camper, GUESS WHAT!! they didn't work. No lights, no water and no gas, it was at this point we wondered what the heck we were thinking when we decided to go camping.

The next morning brought a new day and a fresh start. Jake and I went for an early morning drive to have a look around, that's when the fun started. Click here to find a heap of pictures, videos and stories of the weekend. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:38 pm